top of page
- Sun, Mar 19hummMar 19, 3:30 PM – 5:30 PMhumm, 624 Texas St Suite 209, Shreveport, LA 71101, USACultivate balance and harmony with pranayama breath work to purify, yin/yang yoga flows to center and ground, mudra to energize and finally meditation to infuse our consciousness with reassurance, optimism, and good cheer.
- Sat, Jul 23ShreveportJul 23, 2022, 11:45 AM – Jul 24, 2022, 1:00 PMShreveport, 624 Texas St Suite 209, Shreveport, LA 71101, USAGain confidence with insightful cues and on on one attention that help you work toward a fun and rewarding arm balance. Build the strength, balance and focus that take your yoga to the next level!
- Thu, Feb 17ShreveportFeb 17, 2022, 12:30 PM – Mar 24, 2022, 1:00 PMShreveport, 624 Texas St Suite 209, Shreveport, LA 71101, USA5 Part Series - Techniques, Guides, Scientific Evidence + Take Home/Meditate Anywhere Content - Learn To Be More Present In Everything You Do.
- Multiple DatesFri, Feb 04ShreveportFeb 04, 2022, 4:45 PM – 5:45 PMShreveport, 624 Texas St Suite 209, Shreveport, LA 71101, USALearn the fundamentals of yoga, a lifelong skill set that can help you get through your teenage years and beyond with strength, grace and ease.
- Tue, Feb 01ShreveportFeb 01, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMShreveport, 624 Texas St Suite 209, Shreveport, LA 71101, USACelebrate the Year of the Tiger - the Chinese New Year with this optimistic, liberating yoga sequence. Harnessing the energy of the new moon, we will strengthen our resolve, cultivate spirit, inspiration and release the ideals of perfectionism that sabotage our creativity.
- Fri, Dec 17ShreveportDec 17, 2021, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PMShreveport, 624 Texas St Suite 209, Shreveport, LA 71101, USAJoin Chessi for Post-Race Recovery the Friday AM after Sport Spectrum's Annual Downtown Christmas Run. Pick one of 3 available class times and Get Your Next Class With Chessi for FREE.
- Mon, Dec 13ShreveportDec 13, 2021, 6:00 PMShreveport, 624 Texas St Suite 209, Shreveport, LA 71101, USAJoin Heather for a celebration of you, life and our community! This class includes slow flow yoga, tapping heart meditation and deep relaxation to experience joy and bliss while relieving stress.
- Sat, Dec 04ShreveportDec 04, 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PMShreveport, 678 Egan St, Shreveport, LA 71101, USAMoon Salutations (Chandra Namaskar) will replenish your vital energy this holiday season. Soup & grilled cheese to be provided by Well+Fed & a portion of this events proceeds will benefit Common Ground Toy Drive
- Sat, Nov 27ShreveportNov 27, 2021, 8:30 AM – 1:30 PMShreveport, 624 Texas St Suite 209, Shreveport, LA 71101, USAJoin humm for Small Business Saturday in downtown Shreveport. We will be offering classes all morning. New Students can attend for only $8/class. In addition, enjoy 10% off all our class packages and 20% off all humm apparel.
- Sat, Nov 06hummNov 06, 2021, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PMhumm, 624 Texas St Suite 209, Shreveport, LA 71101, USAA restorative experience to ground you for the holiday season. The afternoon will be filled with mindfulness, breath work, yoga, crystal bowls and a light seasonal meal provided by GoGreenly.
- Fri, Oct 01hummOct 01, 2021, 5:30 PM – Oct 03, 2021, 5:30 PMhumm, 624 Texas St Suite 209, Shreveport, LA 71101, USAThe Practice, History, Anatomy and Philosophy of Yin Yoga - For yoga teachers and students alike. Gain insight into the practical benefits of yin and deepen your knowledge of the body's connective tissue.
- Sun, Sep 26ShreveportSep 26, 2021, 3:00 PM – 4:15 PMShreveport, 624 Texas St Suite 209, Shreveport, LA 71101, USAThis event welcomes all women interested in restoring, strengthening and maintaining pelvic floor health. Ada is certified as a pre/postnatal fitness specialist and as core confidence specialist. She is also a certified yoga teacher, postpartum doula and an advanced Reiki practitioner.
- Thu, Sep 09hummSep 09, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMhumm, 624 Texas St, Shreveport, LA 71101, USA6-8pm Yoga Farm Fest presents VIN&YIN. Join humm founders, Chessi and Monica for humm Vinyasa + Yin yoga. This session blends movement to build warmth and strength with stillness to cool and chill the mind. After yoga stay and enjoy a glass of wine and cheese board with friends.
bottom of page